The track club is for girls and boys aged 11+ who want to learn how to sprint.
We are an inclusive club with a focus on helping develop each and every member of our club.
We believe that training should be fun, safe and enjoyable for everyone.
We offer a variety of programs that focus on developing athletic abilities in team sport athletes throughout the year.
Our programs are inclusive and are for team sport athletes aged 11+.
Our training is structured, appropriate to the needs of the individuals, enjoyable and safe.
Supporting our local community to promote health and wellbeing is very important to us.
We believe that health and wellbeing programs can be delivered in a way that is inclusive and enjoyable… even for those people who don’t see themselves as sporty.
Our consultancy service is for clubs/teams/individuals who’d like to have us come and deliver training for them.
Our consultancy services include:
– Coaching, workshops and presentations on speed in team sports.
– Introducing speed to the rehabilitating athlete.
– Video analysis of running mechanics.
– 1-to-1 coaching face to face or online.
– Team/athlete fitness testing.
– Performance mindset training.