Halloween Speed &
The Halloween Speed and Agility Camp for all 11 - 16 year olds where speed, repeated speed and agility underpin the technical skills for success e.g rugby, football, GAA, cricket, hockey, tennis, netball etc.
Speed Development improves:
- Maximum velocity
- Straight line & curve running
- Running technique
Agility Development improves:
- Change of direction (COD)
- Braking strength
- Evasion drills
The two day camp is designed to introduce and develop the skills to help each participant to...
- Be faster in all areas of the game
- Create or close down space in the game for those match winning moments
- Out Jump the opposition to head or catch the ball
- Side step the opposition and leave them standing
These are just some of the skills each child will start to develop, in a safe, fun and enjoyable environment, led by qualified and experienced coaches.
The camp will run from 10:00 – 1pm on the 26th & 27th October 2021 at Rugby Avenue, Coleraine. Numbers are limited to only 10 participants to ensure high quality small group coaching. The cost of the 2-day camp is £45 for non members and £40 for club members.
Register Your Interest below: